South of "At Living Water Cabins"
- Canoe, kayak, or tube float on the Caddo River
- Prospect for diamonds at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Murfreesboro
- Golf at Glenwood Country Club, one of Arkansas's top gold courses
- Lake Greeson, Daisy State Park
North of "At Living Water Cabins"
- Dig for crystals at one of several crystal mines in and around Mount Ida
- Golf at Paradise South Golf Course in Norman, AR
- Canoe, kayak or tube float on the Oauchita River
- Hike or ride mountain bike trails
- Montgomery County Front Porch Stage at Mt. Ida
- Horseback riding
- Enjoy fishing or water sports on beautiful Lake Ouachita
East of "At Living Water Cabins"
- Relax with a hot bath or spa visit in the "Spa City", Hot Springs National Park
- Visit Magic Springs theme park located in Hot Springs
- Mid-America Museum in Hot Springs
- Aligator Farm in Hot Springs
- Antique Shopping in downtown Hot Springs